4 Dec 2008

Is silence really golden??

One shaayari that I came across., reminded me of some good old days...
जुबान ही सिर्फ़ एक ज़रिया नाही
जो आप शब्दों को समझ पायेंगे।
कभी आंखों मे झाँक कर देखिये
हजारों अल्फाज़ ख़ुद-ब-ख़ुद बिखर जायेंगे।
A fight with one of my dearest friends way back sometime in my primary school. For days, we don't even look at each other, and finally, we sit together without a word, and life is all new and rejuvenated again... Wonder at the beauty of some relationships. Also reminds me of another saying that goes "The best conversation is that where neither speaks, and finally, they get up to go after having the best chat of life". I guess this is what Aamir, Saif and Akshaye did on the fort walls of the beach, when they were off to GOA... I would say "Not" golden. You can always pay for the gold you get. But such moments of silence are eternally priceless.
Keep a watch, and you'll find more of such souvenirs of the good old days...
Cheers.
Abhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment