26 Feb 2009

pre---post...

Did you start reading it only because you thought I'm writing something that happened before something happened, and then, about something that happened after that something happened?
If that's the case, then "April fool" in advance... :P
This is just a preparatory for a post i wanted to post, but would not... for there are some things, that better be unsaid... however, if it makes you any curious about what it all is about., I sure can post that post I wanted to post of the "something" that happened. Oh, n yes, something did happen... and whatever happened, I don't regret., for whatever happened is past and gone, though the post happening of whatever happened, does seem to be "not ok" to those who were there when the happening happened...
Confused?
Forget it... now, that's the way I am... and I'd'nt change just 'cos someone's not ok wid whatever happened thoh!!!

1 comment: