3 Mar 2009

Why somethings...

Why is it...
  • that, whenever I decide upon something new, something new comes up with the old, and nails me to wherever I am?
  • that, I've to give up somethings I've yearned for, for somethings, I've never cared for?
  • that, whenever I say something, it is more often "miss"interpreted than not?
  • that, most people still do not understand somethings with me?
  • that, somethings strike people so hard, even if I'm as meek as I can be?
  • that, somethings strike me so hard, even if they are not really at me?
  • that, people take it for a laugh, when I say I'm "serious" about something?
  • that, I still am not able to start off with somethings, though I've dreamt of them for long?
  • that, I care for somethings, that mean so less to me?
  • that, I realize it is just about time to see "someone" after long, but find out that somethings only get to be longer?
  • that, i publish something here, inspite of being aware that there's none that really cares whether I publish or not?
  • that, I pose so many questions, inspite of knowing somethings are useless?
  • that, I publish something, which will give neither me joy, nor (if, then) to those who read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment