8 Mar 2009

My blog never sleeps...;)

at 3AM before dawn, I definitely am sleepless for long beyond my normal routine. Reason? Neither do I know. As well have nothing else to do. The stars not in their brightest veils, nor are books interesting me. So, This is what you do when you're sleepless, and your interests do not interest you. Turn on your PC, go online, and if you have a blog-sphere, start typing into it.
But, then type what? without any topic...
Well, lemme tell you some nonsense...
It was born way back in 2001, but died out instantaneously... But then, its resurrection happened in 2006, and again in 2008. Interested to know a secret?
the name of my blog-sphere, and my blogger site address, have something in common. (Whoever is able to guess it is entitled to win a worthy prize.)
well, That's too tough ain't it? okay then... lemme give you a clue...
The blog site address, contains 2 names (or parts thereof). Guess them, n link them to the blog name.
Now, to say, when do I blog? well, mostly when I'm not able to tell out somethings, they come in here. Otherwise, all that I remember of from the past, present, and the future, and want to share with people. I still have a lot to post here, but am not really convinced that they be put up. Anyone who's good at understanding psychology through usage of language, can very easily find out what kind of a person I am. Otherwise, even if you know me personally, I'm sure you don't know my person. So, now that you have some hints, go ahead, and rediscover all that you can.
Let's see how far you go...
Good luck:) to all those who have an answer to this post of mine;)
P.S: this post was typed between 3AM and 3:50AM. only that it had to be posted late, thanks to BESCOM, BSNL and my dear PC... if it's been confusing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment