18 Jun 2009

realizations of a "Ridetime"

Is something wrong?? I don't know. I only realized what I'd been doing at home. I was a schoolboy riding on the city roads. Some silly things I did... absolutely silly...

Fired somebody with a double barrel at a traffic signal for being a nuisance...
winked at her when i received a friendly smile...
rode like a small kid riding on an empty road, making "wheeee"stlinging noizzes...
got my bike to a halt at another traffic signal like a "Car"toon choking to a halt...
stopped all of a sudden to thank someone for letting me pass...
caught a few raindrops after getting back home, and sipped them... They were nectarine:D
intentionally went out and drenched myself head to toe...
and the silliest!!! well, felt i should tell the world all that i did today...

Does anyone know what's happened to me???


No comments:

Post a Comment