22 Jan 2010

finding solace...

How does it feel when you are "made to feel lonely"? when your soulmate has not wanted to talk to you? when you feel that the world doesn't really care whether you are, or not...? The last few days have been giving me something of such a hysteria.
A few actions have hurt someone so much, that this person's in no good mood even to spare a few minutes or a few words! wouldn't even matter if i'm being blasted for my actions. But is this "Damn you! I told you but you still did it." attitude needed? Agreed that it was not a very appropriate gesture, I shouldn't have done it., but justified it was! too... Is it so difficult even to talk back in spite of acceptance? Such respite for it really absolutely necessary? I am not to hold myself back if such a relationship's going into turmoil... And then, it's this person who's really showed me what i can.
Hallo (I still don't give your name out.) !!! I know u'll read this sometime someday... and soon enough. Write back as you used to... a while ago... talk as you talked... ever so cheerfully. It comforts me to relive those words on blue days. And yes, it's mostly for whatever came of your pieces, that this blog's still rolling!
Oh btw, remember i'd once told you gotcha meet someone else...? seems like this someone too has become very busy in an all 'new world' with some 'more important' people. And there's none that i'm really able to talk to. I've told either of you three (yes, the third one's busy with the bunch of flowers there...) all that I ever wanted to share... but now so much seems to be changing... and for some reason, I don't dare to ask of anything more :( I don't know how else to find my solace...

It's yours for you for me...
If you ever see yourself disturbed,
if ever your ways you see are perturbed,
It's not in the mirror to look at your face
but to go to the one who can be a solace.

No comments:

Post a Comment