11 Jan 2009

Destiny. That's next.

I spoke of 2 words in an earlier blog of mine. Last week, I was talking to one of my peers at work of something, and she mentioned it as "Destiny". I feel this word too has a close association with the earlier ones. (I would not say Fate, iff it means something, and Destiny mean the same!!)
When I asked what it was, the answer I got was that some questions can not be answered. Why not? Every question needs to have an answer, and one that can sustain the question too. Well, for me, if there is no answer, then it only means 2 things: (a)Either that the other person does not know the answer, or (b)(S)He is ignorant of the question or the answer.
So now, What does Destiny mean? and are there really questions that can't be answered at all???

No comments:

Post a Comment