11 Apr 2009

do it, or dont. Don't try to...

I've heard of this word "Try" from many people. I used it at one time too... maybe as a school boy. Then I learnt something. Someone asked me to try and drop a pencil; and made me realize what the state of someone's mind is, when (s)he "tries to"...
It's not just words that speak. I've learnt from life, that there are many other things that speak.
I once saw joy in my father's eyes as a small boy, (aged about 6 years.), though his words were as calm and composed as always... That was my first lesson to understand this.
As i grew up, I learnt... there are many other things that speak. the way someone smiles, the way someone reacts to your talk... even the way someone walks...
Even the composure of this blog speaks a million things... only for those who can understand though... wondering why I blog all this??
Only a few hours ago, I saw someone "trying to hide". It was so clear and evident that somethings were not acceptable. Still, the make-believe was that everything was ok. Accepting if something is not ok is always acceptable. But then... some people understand some things too soon... just be so very careful when you "Try" to pretend before such people...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, somethings can be cause of someone's abstract thoughts. And till they are concrete,it's better to hide them. :)

    -The same someone

    ReplyDelete