30 Apr 2009

Too much to speak!

But i'll keep 'em as short as possible...
starting early today morning... after a reallllllly long time, I saw her. No... it was just her photo thoh... :( actually, I was digging my cupboard for some documents, and found this photo where there was this charming face among a bunch of people...
okay... no more details!
NEXT!!
Rode my way to office absolutely crazy. I'd never ride my bike beyond 50. Today... I dunno why!
I've seen someone so feared, and named Death, at such close quarters, for just going past this limit by another 5kph, and twice at that. Hmmph! Since then, I've been feeling like Life's calling for another Life. and I've enjoyed it all...
Office: as normal as it always was, but a bit boring, with none to bug while I began drowzing as usual. :(
After office, went on to buy out a dozen/2 books. also, made some new friends at the book shop :D, asking me the same question to start off with... "So many books! Do you really read them?" Lips moved otherwise, but my (crazy) mind answered these crazy people something else every time. कभी दूकान शुरू करना था तो कभी चूल्हा जलाना था ;)
Done! after the shopping (like girls do... never knowing what to buy...) was returning home.
Now, it was time again for a pillion rider. Unlike my earlier experiences i've already spoken of, this time, it was no old man struggling for a family.
This time, it was Imran, a 13 year old boy. Father in Dubai, mom a housewife, and as he said, she would get about 30-35k every month from Dubai.
And what was he doing in front of a garrage where I picked him up???
Well! another shock! he worked there. "So ein Mist!" is what i could exclaim when i heard that.
asking him why he had to work, and why not go to school., it was an amazing answer to get...
"नही साब! मन नही लगती पड़ने को। बाप भी पढ़ा नही फिर भी पैसा मिलती ना। फिर मेरेको भीच १५० रूपये मिलते रोज़। तो कायको पढता मैं?"
i had absolutely no answer. Anybody???
And then, i reached home... the first thing to see on TV... the Zoozoos of Vodafone. their new brand ambassadors. though i have never given any oppurtunity to Vodafone/Hutch to serve me as my operators, i felt that the little pup gave it a more humanly and personal touch. It would be so much so nice... though, i admire the people who came up with these Zoozoos... a superb creation, for a full time animation with no animators, but live actors. Great job Vf... but see if you can get the dog into action too...
So, wishing me a gr8 weekend, lemme sign off... it's time to proceed with the new found books...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment