4 Apr 2009

Heads and Tails...

Whenever I need to make a quick decesion, I toss a coin. "Heads, positive, Tails, Negative". I suggest many that this is the simplest way of deciding. I know, they would think I'm a moron or a Psycho of some kind, or something else, anything but normal. But there's a further secret step to be taken. This, I've only told those who've tossed a coin on my suggestion. Time to reveal it to everyone who wants to know too...
The moment I toss the coin, I also have a decision. A decision to toss the coin again, until it ends up in the affirmative. A few days ago, when I read Q&A by Vikas Swarup, I realized, how similar I was to the hero of the novel in making decisions., who had already decided what it was going to be. Heads, Positive, Tails, Negative... and he would never go with the tails for a Positive call... and would always win, for the fact that his coin was "Double Headed";)
"Decisions are already made..."

2 comments: